Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Monday...

Monday blues digging in...

Oh and menu planning is about to start...  

We've had a horrible weekend... lots of friction and niggles happening. I can't blame the full moon either.  It's left me feeling very flat and down this morning.  

I'm at the point where I'm feeling very unsupported with my decision to do this diploma - to the point there was a comment that I didn't get permission to start it in the first place - I mean what the!?!?!  

Anyways...  trying to schedule 15-20 hours into a week which is already packed with raising the children, dinner times, housework, Dommys therapy, Aerynns migraine treatment and documenting and being a solo parent most of these hours is almost insurmountable.  I honestly don't know how I can think I can do it! I was going to the library on Saturdays when Mr A worked and that was successful... 5-6 hours of solitude and study...  that's been taken away with Nathan now umpiring cricket...  All I have now is Sunday and the library hours are skewed, and do I really need to take an hour out just to travel there to start with?  Just so stressed and not wanting to make the wrong decision about whether to continue or not.

I think that's what has me down the most... I was looking forward to getting this diploma done, learning something new and forging a career I can manage from home no matter what the kids or life throw at me...         

anyways, trying to be positive and perk up... It's miss K's 15th birthday today so hanging on as much as possible...  routine might help... off to work out the menu for the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment