We had some great success with last weeks menu plan. The family absolutely loved the vegetable frittata and home made fettuccine Alfredo :) It was nice to know that my planning and searching for new recipes is paying off!
This week looks like a nightmare on paper with appointments etc so I'm going to give the online shopping another go. It's not our preferred supermarket, but sometimes we need to sacrifice the comfortable for the realistic ;) Here's hoping Woolies get our order right this week!!!
MENU PLAN: October 23-29th
- Thursday: Porcupines with Mash
- Friday: Homemade Pizza
- Lunch - Pancakes
- Dinner - Roast Chicken with Baked Veg and Gravy
- Monday: Lasagne and Wedges (Miss K's Birthday)
- Tuesday: Quirky's Cashew Chicken with Coconut Satay Rice
- Wednesday: Slow Cooked Beef Casserole with Cous Cous