Friday, May 2, 2014

The Simple Life

I don't really know what it is, or if my personal definition is correct.  I don't know how we are ever going to achieve it, but I know that I want it. 

I picture days of no to little stress.  I see blue skies with fluffy white clouds.  I picture bliss...  pure bliss.  I think that's it.. bliss and relaxation.  No worries...  It's a pie in the sky thing to be chasing, but I can dream eh...  Dreaming is not yet illegal in this country right? ;) 

Simple to me is home-cooked meals made from scratch, veggies from our own garden, snuggling in front of the fire in hand crochet or knitted afgahns.  Simple is family. Simple is having enough to be comfortable.  Simple is happy. Simple is love.

So this is what I am aiming for.  Our life is one complicated mess, a mess I want to somehow simplify and straighten out.  I want to be happy, calm, rational and centered.


No comments:

Post a Comment