Saturday, October 10, 2015

Up and Down

That's life at the moment.  I am struggling through some things with the kids...  And then Aerynn is currently going through some kind of bug at the same time.  

The kids new paed in Adelaide is confident Toby has autism and has booked him an assessment at the end of November, and Miss A and Mr D are also booked in to see an immunologist as As reactions to vaccinations and illness are abnormal and D's never been tested for his allergies.  

Ahhh life is never boring in this household!  

So end of November I somehow have to find a money tree as the kids appointments alone are going to see me almost $3000 out of pocket! That's not including accommodations, food and transport as all these appointments are 500KM away from home (one way) and spread over 2 days...  

yay!


*sigh* 

I so need to get myself more organised again.  I need to start back with meal planning and working on daily routines - not to mention keeping up this blog to make sure I have some idea on where I am going and have been...

I've also started back with Photo a Day again.  Started on October 1... so far I'm up to day 9 and not skipped a beat - winning!  LOL  

Ok, dinner time.. apparently the kids are starving...  Hamburgers and salad on the menu for dinner as spring has struck with temperatures in the mid 20's and low 30's *Cs and I'm melting!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment