Saturday, January 31, 2015

New Beginnings?

It would appear the sense of unease I was feeling not that long ago may have had a good reason.  My husband of 17 years up and walked out on myself and our 6 children Wednesday just gone.

As of January 29, 2015 I am now a single mother of 6 additional needs children.

I'm scared.

I'm empty.

I'm trying to hold it all together and be strong for the children.

But I know I am going to crumble eventually.

At the moment I am holding on so tight to my new job as a tupperware demonstrator to help bring in some much needed income to our new family and desperate to try and stay as calm and transparent as possible.

We have had no contact with my husband since Wednesday.  He left with a simple text message saying he was coming to pick his things up, and nothing since then.  He didn't even turn up to care for the children when I had to go do my first training demonstration.

I am hurt beyond belief.

My trust is shattered.

My faith is crumbling.

My self confidence is zilch.

Hoping that we come through this in one piece and somehow find some strength and positives inside this new speed bump in our lives path.


No comments:

Post a Comment