Thursday, January 15, 2015

Crossroads...

I don't know what is happening.  

I have a great feeling of unease and I feel it's starting to eat me up from the inside.  I don't know where it's coming from or why...  Just have a feeling that there are some important decisions to make...  but what are they?  What choices to make?  What? where? why???  I just don't know...  

I feel like I'm at a crossroads, but I can't see what way I should be headed, I can't see anything, but meant to be making a decision to take a path... what path?  where? when? why?  I just don't know...  

It does;t even seem to make any sense when I write it down, let alone in the jumbled confusion that is my head at the moment.  

I just know that things aren't as they should be now, and I need to make some choices to set them straight...  

I only wish I knew what the choices were and what the variables are and what is expected of me...  

Like I'm turning up to school for a regular day, only to discover it's the end of year and exam time and I've not even finished the classes, let alone studied for the exam and I'm meant to come out with straight A's as per usual...  

Drowning?  Is that a decent description?  

just mulling things over...  

I mean, there are some options I can see, but not sure if they are real options or if I'm grasping at something because it's just a life bouy dangling in front of a drowning person, tied with a piece of string to the lifeline... but if it is grabbed, it will the string snap?  Is it really the choice or decision life is asking me to consider at the moment?  I just don't know...  

Seriously, this feeling of unease, confusion, unsettledness is churning so much, weighing on my mind... I could curl up in a corner and cry from the pressure to do the right thing when not knowing what even the wrong thing is...  


No comments:

Post a Comment