Monday, September 1, 2014

Needing to Hold On...

With so much upheaval in the household at the moment I'm needing something to hold onto again.  So much is changing, lots of challenges ahead and TBH I don't think we have been this unsettled for such a long long time... So here I am, starting on the 365 challenge again.  It will at least give me something positive to look for in what could be some very hard days ahead...

So today, September 1st, I started again.  I might upload in weekly lots so as not to bog my blog down with daily images...  

So I should probably admit I actually picked up my camera on Saturday just gone for the first time in many months - and it felt GOOD!!!  We went to the beach at Port MacDonnell with the kid lets (it was Toby and Trixies first visit to the beach) and tried to remember what it was like to relax and forget our worries... it worked :)  



This photo is of our puppy Trixie-Belle... she loved the water and being free on the sand, but most of all she loved to DIG!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment